Members should by now have received ballot papers for the NEC elections. Members who have not yet received their ballot pack should call 0845 355 0845. Lines are open from 6am to midnight, Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm on Saturday.
The NEC is the body that runs UNISON and takes key decisions that affect its members. The NEC that is elected now will be responsible for the way the union is run for the next two years.
The ballot closes on 24 May so use your vote NOW!
The LAS Branch nominated the following candidates:
Health Service Seats
- Eric Roberts – Male Seat
- Ann Moses – Female Seat
- Christine Sullivan – Female Seat
- James Anthony – General Seat
Greater London Regional Seats
- Gloria Hanson – Female Seat
- Kim Silver – Female Seat
- Conroy Lawrence – Male Seat
- Irene Stacey – Reserved Seat
- Elizabeth Cameron – Female Seat