Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
Feed has no items.
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Latest News from UNISON
- Employers must do all they can to reduce Covid impact on Black staff, says UNISONby Anthony Barnes on 22nd October 2020 at 15:01
- A national care service is needed urgently to reform social care, says UNISON by Sophie Goodchild on 21st October 2020 at 23:01
- Disabled people an ‘afterthought’ for government during COVIDby Demetrios Matheou on 21st October 2020 at 11:47
- More PCSOs would be best way to ensure public comply with COVID rulesby Anthony Barnes on 20th October 2020 at 23:01
- Overhauling care sector is the answer to staff shortagesby Anthony Barnes on 20th October 2020 at 23:01
- Extra support for NHS staff welcome but high vacancy levels don’t help, says UNISONby Anthony Barnes on 20th October 2020 at 16:31