Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
- UNISON launches consultation over NHS rise that meets neither expectations nor real living wage
Rise doesn’t fulfil government’s own pledge to level up The government has failed to honour its own ‘levelling up’ promises with the disappointing 3% pay rise for NHS workers in England, says UNISON. The award announced last week doesn’t meet the real living wage of £9.50 per hour for the lowest paid health service workers
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most UNISON branch officers, stewards and safety reps will negotiate with employers at some time.
It is how you protect and promote the interests of your members and create fairness and equality at work.
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Latest News from UNISON
- Police staff unions angered by employers’ offer of a pay freezeby Amanda Kendal on 28th July 2021 at 09:00
- Council staff who kept local services and schools running deserve a real pay riseby Anthony Barnes on 27th July 2021 at 17:03
- UNISON launches consultation over NHS rise that meets neither expectations nor real living wageby Anthony Barnes on 27th July 2021 at 13:18
- UNISON welcomes new law to prevent sexual harassment at workby Janey Starling on 27th July 2021 at 09:43
- Water regulation needs to be properly resourced, says UNISONby Amanda Kendal on 27th July 2021 at 09:30
- Prime Minister must intervene to fund a fair pay rise for council workersby Fatima Ayad on 26th July 2021 at 17:20