Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
Feed has no items.
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Latest News from UNISON
- Persuasion not coercion must be the key to drive vaccine take-up, says UNISONby Fatima Ayad on 14th April 2021 at 13:42
- UNISON to help lead union response to the racism reportby Amanda Kendal on 13th April 2021 at 11:22
- Turning young people onto politicsby Martin Cullen on 13th April 2021 at 11:00
- Blog: The government can still address racism properlyby Roger McKenzie on 13th April 2021 at 10:54
- Join UNISON for a series of green eventsby Amanda Kendal on 13th April 2021 at 10:12
- UNISON research reveals scale of council deficitsby Amanda Kendal on 13th April 2021 at 10:08