Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Most UNISON branch officers, stewards and safety reps will negotiate with employers at some time.
It is how you protect and promote the interests of your members and create fairness and equality at work.
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Latest News from UNISON
- Five ways of taking part in COP26by Demetrios Matheou on 19th October 2021 at 11:41
- Blog: Why we should all take the menopause seriouslyby Christina McAnea on 19th October 2021 at 11:01
- Council decision helps mark 20 years of the real living wageby Simon Jackson on 18th October 2021 at 17:31
- Police staff: More needs to be done on payby Amanda Kendal on 15th October 2021 at 16:03
- ‘There’s a big job to be done,’ says shadow police ministerby Amanda Kendal on 15th October 2021 at 15:02
- Council and school staff deserve increased pay offer, say unionsby Anthony Barnes on 15th October 2021 at 10:30