Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most UNISON branch officers, stewards and safety reps will negotiate with employers at some time.
It is how you protect and promote the interests of your members and create fairness and equality at work.
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Latest News from UNISON
- Boosting sick pay during the pandemic would have helped prevent virus spreadby Dan Ashley on 1st December 2023 at 16:15
- Blog: Taking demands to world leaders at COP28by Christina McAnea on 1st December 2023 at 11:33
- Matt Hancock continues to ‘shirk responsibility’ for pandemic lives lost, says UNISON by Sophie Goodchild on 30th November 2023 at 17:38
- Rising visa fees and reduced student numbers could worsen NHS recruitment crisis, says UNISONby Dan Ashley on 30th November 2023 at 00:15
- UNISON takes the call for a just transition to COP28by Amanda Kendal on 28th November 2023 at 15:10
- Government should be investing in schools not banning strikes, says UNISONby Anthony Barnes on 28th November 2023 at 13:22