Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
- Financial assistance
If you are a member and you are experiencing financial difficulties, whether due to coronavirus or other circumstances, There for You can offer you support, including one-off grants. School Clothing Grant 2022 Winter fuel grant COVID-19 response fund Other financial assistance UNISON benefits calculator UNISON budget planner Help with debt School Clothing Grant 2022 There
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Most UNISON branch officers, stewards and safety reps will negotiate with employers at some time.
It is how you protect and promote the interests of your members and create fairness and equality at work.
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Latest News from UNISON
- Blog: Unions are the solution, not the problemby Christina McAnea on 29th June 2022 at 10:10
- Care staff begin strike over fire and rehire plansby Garfield Myrie on 29th June 2022 at 07:55
- Health workers in Lancashire strike in dispute over lack of sick pay and unsocial hours paymentsby Fatima Ayad on 29th June 2022 at 06:40
- Harlow refuse workers vote for strike actionby Simon Jackson on 28th June 2022 at 10:59
- Latest pay offer for college staff is ‘simply not enough’by Demetrios Matheou on 28th June 2022 at 10:33
- Blog: Abortion is a trade union issueby Christina McAnea on 27th June 2022 at 14:25