Welcome to the stewards resource page for all station reps, Health & Safety Reps and Learner Reps. This page has been created to help you find the resources you need to carry out your duties.
Visit the UNISON Knowledge Section for information on employment rights and key issues affecting people in the workplace and at home. It provides up-to-date and legally checked guidance, answers to common questions, links to useful external sites and access to supporting materials from various UNISON departments. You will need to be logged in to ‘My UNISON’ to view most documents.
You can now subscribe directly to this website through the box at the bottom of this page. Be sure to read the Branch blog as it will have important news and updates.
Latest Post –
- ALL MEMBERS PAY CAMPAIGN UPDATE
Industrial action by UNISON members has been suspended as we have now secured an offer from the government on pay. There will be no further industrial action while this offer is consulted on with UNISON members across the country. Make no mistake, this is an enormous step forward in our campaign! Thanks to the efforts
Please use the tools on this page and throughout the website. Use the stationary templates. Although designed in Word they can be opened just as easily using free software such as open office. Details of this and other free software are available on our free software page.
If there are any items that you think should be on this page then please send an e-mail to: email@example.com
Most UNISON branch officers, stewards and safety reps will negotiate with employers at some time.
It is how you protect and promote the interests of your members and create fairness and equality at work.
These in-depth guides, along with our training courses and explanation of the process, give you the tools you need for effective negotiating and bargaining with employers.
Click here for the full list of guides
The following claim forms have now been updated.
Retirement Grant Claim Form – PDF
Education Expenses Claim Form – PDF
Individual Expenses Claim Form – PDF
Please do not use the old forms as claims will not be valid on these.
Contact Details A5 Cards
Click here to download a PDF file to place the local stewards contact details.
Click here to download a PDF file to place the local health & safety representatives contact details.
Latest News from UNISON
- Government inaction means NI health strikes continueby Simon Jackson on 31st March 2023 at 09:44
- Health workers to decide whether to take NHS wage offer or risk lengthy pay review body wait by Anthony Barnes on 28th March 2023 at 10:00
- Blog: Why it’s time to say YES to NHS payby Christina McAnea on 27th March 2023 at 14:19
- Covid death families have yet to claim millions in compensationby Anthony Barnes on 24th March 2023 at 11:40
- Orchard Day Nursery must be saved, says UNISONby Anthony Barnes on 22nd March 2023 at 06:00
- Ramadan 2023: Your rights at workby Janey Starling on 21st March 2023 at 11:44
You must be logged in to post a comment.