Level 2 in English and Mathematics
This is available to any member who does not have a GCSE or equivalent in English and Mathematics and wants to enter a higher education course, including the LAS Paramedic Program.
- Times – 10:00 – 15:30
- Time scales – Up to a maximum of 45 hours teaching, though to complete ASAP depending on individual learners requirements
- Sessions – Blended learning which will involve the first 4 weeks being classroom based followed by alternate weeks of classroom/e-learning
- Initial Assessment – Classroom based to find initial level and future learning required
- Up to 6 hours FS, however if a learner only requires one subject, they need only attend one of the sessions
- Expectations – Exams to be taken for a level 2 functional skills in English and/or numeracy as soon as individual learner is ready, up to 45 hours learning
- Location – Living Space, 1 Coral Street SE1 (next door to HQ)
- Dates – Starts from 28 April 2021 for 16 weeks
To get more information and apply for this FREE tuition opportunity just contact our branch Education Officer:
LAS UNISON Branch Education Officer
Friern Barnet Ambulance Station
Tel: 020 8206 9110
Only available for a limited time, so please apply now!