Dear LAS UNISON members,
LAS UNISON have been informed by the LAS management that issues were raised with some vaccinations given to staff during December 2019 and February 2020.
This includes potential issues with a break in the cold chain storage amongst other concerns.
This week a letter has been sent by the LAS to the staff potentially affected, titled, “Out of hours immunisation”.
Today LAS UNISON formally wrote to LAS Senior Management asking for a copy of the full report from the investigation undertaken which, up until today, has not been forthcoming.
LAS UNISON Senior sector reps were this week given updates on where we were up to presently.
If you are one of our members that received a letter or think you received immunisations during the period mentioned above but not received a letter, please don’t hesitate to contact one of our Elected Senior representatives for further advice.
- North East – Julie Cunnane 07961 832766
- East Central – Brian Robinson 07717806401
- Central & South East – Marcus Davis 07830 160293
- South West & South East – Steve Johnson 07717 807269
- West – Paul Chiddington 07584152207
- North West – Pete Hannell 07775994073
- EOC – Sam Billoo 07958 395801