9 – 12 March 2021
A series of events, under the collective name of “Health & Safety Live”.
These will include a number of speakers, including the new UNISON General Secretary, Christina McAnea, and Shelly Asquith, the TUC’s lead officer on health & safety. It will also include workshops and other interactive sessions
These events will use a combination of the ‘GoToWebinar’ and ‘Zoom’ platforms.
Details on how to sign up for the individual sessions & use the relevant platforms will be sent out to all those who registered after close of registration on 25 February.
You can sign up for as many sessions as you like.
- 9th March Health & safety in the post-Covid world (including an opening address by UNISON General Secretary Christina McAnea)
- 10th March Health & safety in the workplace during the COVID-19 pandemic (including workshops)
- 11th March Homeworking during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond (including workshops)
- 12th March Health and safety enforcement and the role of trade unions in safe workplace (this will include a presentation by Shelly Asquith TUC Lead Officer on Health & Safety
These are member only events and registration is required
To register email email@example.com, no later than Thursday, 25 February, providing as follows:
- Your name
- Your membership number
- Your branch name
- Any reasonable adjustments you any need to participate
- Email address