- Mum shares harrowing pictures of son being stretchered into ambulance 'after he's pushed over in playground by bullies'
- Yorkshire toddler meets ambulance heroes
- Woman 'refuses to apologise' after leaving vile note on ambulance as her neighbour struggled to breathe
- Air ambulance and 999 crews scrambled to house in Horncastle
- Red Funnel donates £55K to Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- Ambulance which was involved in crash on Taunton street was carrying a patient
- Canberra toddler with head injury left without ambulance due to 'high demand'
- Innovative healthcare service is transforming emergency care in the community
- London Ambulance Service celebrates its 500 paramedics from Down Under on Australia Day
- January joggers to benefit from life-saving equipment in parks
- Busiest night of the year for 999 ambulance staff in London
- While you're tucking into your turkey this Christmas, medics will be out saving lives
Dear LAS UNISON Member, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. But it seems to me 2018 is here and nothing has changed, our call rate is still increasing beyond being funny and if we […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- More meat inspectors are needed following Russell Hume scandal, says UNISON
- UNISON writes to vice chancellors over university pensions dispute
- Help the campaign to save 500 lives a year
- Tuition fees review ‘needs to support wider access’
- UNISON and Nursing Times partnership helps support next generation of nurses
- Time for a windfall tax on the PFI profiteers, says UNISON
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.