The latest briefing (Nov 2009 Briefing 66) from NHS Employers is called ‘Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery’ and is their view on how the NHS can make £20bn in savings from the years 2011 to 2014.
Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery
- Syria: Ambulances Donated By The UK Help Right Away - Gazette Review
- Recap: Massive police operation in Cambridge - fire and ambulance involved - Cambridge News
- Ambulances donated by UK public save lives in Syria within hours of ... - The Independent
- ISLANDERS RECOGNISED FOR SERVICES TO LOCAL AIR AMBULANCE - Island Echo
- Heroic nurses left hospital posts and rushed to scene of crash after ambulance service had 'nobody to send' - Mirror.co.uk
- Major road sealed off in Birkenhead as police deal with incident ... - Liverpool Echo
- IT fault led to new year London ambulance delays, report finds - BBC - BBC News
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Blog: Today, MPs have a chance to end the injustice of the pay cap
- Time for MPs to stand up for public sector workers, says UNISON
- UNISON elects catering assistant from Northern Ireland as president
- Blog: Theresa May’s magic money tree
- Raise your voices for public services on Saturday
- Jeremy Corbyn: “My thanks to everybody from UNISON for all that you did”
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.