The latest briefing (Nov 2009 Briefing 66) from NHS Employers is called ‘Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery’ and is their view on how the NHS can make £20bn in savings from the years 2011 to 2014.
Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery
- Air ambulance called as teenage rider is seriously injured at newly-opened indoor skatepark - Grimsby Telegraph
- Three dead after air ambulance crashes in Texas - Daily Mail
- Ambulance workers told they will not be paid in full due to 'cashflow ... - Grimsby Telegraph
- Ambulance staff break down front door to get to patient - only it's the wrong house - Mirror.co.uk
- Bodily fluids found on equipment used by independent ambulance service in East of England - East Anglian Daily Times
- Air Ambulance medics: stabbings of children in London now 'part of ... - Evening Standard
- 'World's longest ambulance convoy' defiant in face of police 'harassment' - Middle East Eye
- London Ambulance Service medic honoured at Buckingham Palace
- London Ambulance Service appoints new Chief Executive
- Statement following an incident on Warburton Road, E8.
- Stock up on medication ahead of the long weekend, warns ambulance service
- Prince William visits ambulance staff who treated patients in Westminster attack
Dear UNISON Member, Let me introduce myself, my name is Eddie Brand and I am the new Branch Secretary for our great Branch, the London Ambulance Service UNISON Branch. One of the largest Ambulance […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Higher education pay – employers make final offer
- Blog: As we remember the dead and injured, we reaffirm our demand for safe and healthy work for all
- Government guarantees might help reassure NHS and care workforces, says UNISON
- Shifting the balance of power
- UNISON calling on Lords to protect NHS bursaries for student nurses
- Blog: We should remember all that they fought for, and be spurred on by their example in the years ahead
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.