The latest briefing (Nov 2009 Briefing 66) from NHS Employers is called ‘Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery’ and is their view on how the NHS can make £20bn in savings from the years 2011 to 2014.
Leading the NHS workforce through to recovery
- Have you caught up with the latest episode of Ambulance?
- Open air cinema in Marston Trussell to raise money for air ambulance
- Millions of pounds to be pumped into ambulance service
- Emergency services unions meet with Premier over worker bashings
- Man rushed to hospital in ambulance, discharged – and now missing
- Labor MP Adele Farina concerned over St John Ambulance's 'toxic' culture fix
- Four injured in crash involving ambulance
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details