Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes: advice, support and help when you need it at work a help line that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, legal help for you at work and you and your family at home, financial assistance and debt advice in times of need compensation for accidents and injuries at work, a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday, education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications. These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
- 'Loud bang and crash' heard as air ambulance attends four vehicle crash
- PM Modi launches India-assisted ambulance service in Sri Lanka
- Man 'attacked with axe in dog row' as police and air ambulance called to estate
- Maine ambulance company to pay $17K in insurance fraud case
- Northern Ireland Air Ambulance anniversary: Just what the doctor ordered
- Ambulance driver fined £100 as he helped dying patient at Ninewells
- What more than six million Australians don't understand about how ambulances work.
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
- The Service celebrates seventy years of the NHS – and looks to the future
- Student inspired by paramedics who saved her
- No, a man didn’t actually give birth in our training session, but we did learn a lot!
- Football fans urged to be ‘team players’ while enjoying World Cup
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- UNISON lawyer wins major human rights award
- UNISON responds to new health secretary’s plans for NHS
- The fight to save Chesterfield hospital
- Firefighting, in more ways than one
- Blog: Goodbye to a truly inspirational activist
- Cutting Suffolk’s police community support officers risks public safety, says UNISON
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details