Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes: advice, support and help when you need it at work a help line that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, legal help for you at work and you and your family at home, financial assistance and debt advice in times of need compensation for accidents and injuries at work, a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday, education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications. These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
- Partnerships round-up: London's Air Ambulance makes Wembley appearance with Saracens - Third Sector
- Chance to pick up horticultural tips at Gardeners' Question Time night for St John Ambulance charity - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
- Eagle Radio - News - Air ambulance called after vehicle smashes ... - Eagle Radio
- Chedgrave pub owner praises emergency services after woman suffers head injury in fall - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
- Resident sparks fury after leaving a sarcastic note on an AMBULANCE responding to a 999 call complaining it was ... - Daily Mail
- Paramedics treating ill patient shocked to find note on ambulance moaning they had blocked resident's DRIVE - The Sun
- Ambulance called to parliament after MP faints during PMQs - Mirror.co.uk
- London Ambulance Service medic honoured at Buckingham Palace
- London Ambulance Service appoints new Chief Executive
- Statement following an incident on Warburton Road, E8.
- Stock up on medication ahead of the long weekend, warns ambulance service
- Prince William visits ambulance staff who treated patients in Westminster attack
Dear UNISON Member, Let me introduce myself, my name is Eddie Brand and I am the new Branch Secretary for our great Branch, the London Ambulance Service UNISON Branch. One of the largest Ambulance […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- NHS employers tempted to view apprentices as ‘cheap labour’, warns UNISON
- Health members look to ballot box and beyond to win battle over pay
- ‘The fight’s not over’ in campaign to save NHS bursaries
- Ambulance staff are ‘breaking under the strain’
- Blog: The Conservative Party are the problem, not the solution
- British people face a ‘real choice’ on health
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.