Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes: advice, support and help when you need it at work a help line that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, legal help for you at work and you and your family at home, financial assistance and debt advice in times of need compensation for accidents and injuries at work, a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday, education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications. These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
- Man steals ambulance with paramedic, patient inside
- Police: Ambulance Fails to Show, Woman Dies Day Later
- Boy dies after being hit by municipal ambulance in Samar
- Clay school district partners with ambulance service in career program
- Family who were aided by East and Herts Air Ambulance help open new Buntingford charity shop
- Ambulance and bus crash in Bagshot
- Sheffield NHS bosses monitoring 'shambolic' private ambulance provider over patient transport delays
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.