Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes: advice, support and help when you need it at work a help line that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, legal help for you at work and you and your family at home, financial assistance and debt advice in times of need compensation for accidents and injuries at work, a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday, education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications. These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
- Warning after Bridgend man's eight-hour ambulance wait - BBC News
- Air ambulance and police called after man falls into Weymouth Harbour near the town bridge in Weymouth - Dorset Echo
- Mercedes driver 'DELIBERATELY runs over a pedestrian and crushes him beneath his wheels before driving off and ... - Daily Mail
- Man dies at Cornish beach after being rescued from water - The Guardian
- Thousands of ambulance patients suffer A&E delays due to 'staff and beds shortage' - Evening Standard
- A woman waited so long for an ambulance that she ended up being taken to hospital by helicopter instead - WalesOnline
- Bute Park locked gates 'delayed ambulance' in man's death - BBC News
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- The Sound of Public Services
- Glasgow janitors win pay rise as new school year starts
- Fighting for the right to nurse
- Patients and staff ‘paying the price’ for Theresa May’s premiership, says UNISON
- Blog: Theresa May has presided over a year of harm to our health service
- UNISON comments on government NHS staffing plan
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.