Membership of UNISON gives you essential cover, wherever you work. Every member receives our full range of member benefits which includes: advice, support and help when you need it at work a help line that is open until midnight during the week and 4pm on Saturdays, legal help for you at work and you and your family at home, financial assistance and debt advice in times of need compensation for accidents and injuries at work, a range of exclusive member discounts that can save you and your family money when you are shopping, buying insurance or looking for a holiday, education and training advice and courses, leading to vocational and professional qualifications. These are just some of the reasons to join UNISON and get essential cover.
- NI Ambulance Service jobs available for paramedics with immediate vacancies
- Meet the paramedics of BBC1's Ambulance
- What time does Ambulance start on BBC One tonight, what is the West Midlands Ambulance Service and what's the ...
- New ambulance chief exec wanted - salary from £141k a year
- Video: Shona Robison urged to quit by cancer patient after two hour ambulance wait
- What time is BBC1's Ambulance season 3 on TV?
- Hertford fight left man with head injury needing air ambulance
- Medic to teach life-saving skills at Mount Everest base camp
- We mark one year since the Westminster terrorist attack
- Kickboxing coach of teens killed in hit-and-run presents cheque to London Ambulance Service
- Ambulance crews treating more patients for falls in bad weather
- Young lifesavers visit ambulance HQ
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- UNISON responds to Lord Darzi’s interim report on NHS funding
- Nurse and midwife numbers dragged down by Brexit effect
- Blog: The future of our country depends on it
- University of Bath agrees to reinstate living wage
- More join our fight against violence at work
- Court of Appeal pay victory for Nottingham City Council employees
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details