A music video protesting against the UK government’s proposal to increase the retirement/ pensionable age for all frontline NHS staff to 68, including paramedics. This will have a particularly damaging impact on ambulance staff and increase clinical risk for their patients. Track performed and shot by the paramedic ’68 Old Stars’.
When I’m 68
- How pet ambulance service Howl-tzolah came to care for animals' owners
- County, VA work to fix $1.5M in unpaid ambulance bills
- EMS agency proposes ambulance chase car
- Framingham emergency dispatcher on administrative leave after not sending an ambulance to a 911 call for a baby ...
- Crew rescue long-standing Yorkshire Air Ambulance supporter from dales
- Police: Man steals ambulance with medic, patient inside
- IU Health faces Bloomington antitrust suit over ambulance service
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Scrapping police community support officers is short-sighted
- Refunds for tribunal fees is welcome news
- Axing Norfolk’s PCSOs will make the county a less safe place
- Figures reveal toll of asbestos in schools
- Violence towards staff in charities and housing associations must end, says UNISON
- Pay Up Now! – a serious campaign and it’s working, NEC hears
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.