A music video protesting against the UK government’s proposal to increase the retirement/ pensionable age for all frontline NHS staff to 68, including paramedics. This will have a particularly damaging impact on ambulance staff and increase clinical risk for their patients. Track performed and shot by the paramedic ’68 Old Stars’.
When I’m 68
- Radical plans to ease NHS 999 targets amid mounting pressures - Telegraph.co.uk
- Man, 26, dies in his parents' arms after being stabbed in heart as he spoke to girlfriend on phone - Mirror.co.uk
- Teenager 'stabbed' and flown to hospital by Air Ambulance after ... - The Sun
- Families with children who need transplants forced to relocate to the UK because of air ambulance shortages - Independent.ie
- Six injured as car crashes into group of Muslims leaving Eid prayers outside Westgate sports centre in Newcastle - The Independent
- Manager helping to run Britain's biggest ambulance service from his home — in Australia - The Sun
- Rob Kardashian's girlfriend Blac Chyna is seen in back of ambulance after a 'drunk driver' plows into the back of ... - Daily Mail
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Jeremy Corbyn: “My thanks to everybody from UNISON for all that you did”
- Blog: Jeremy’s agenda is our agenda
- Battle continues against ‘restrictive and draconian’ Trade Union Act
- National delegate conference hails inspiring speech from Jeremy Corbyn
- Conference backs range of measures to build on general election result
- Conference pledges mental health support for members
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.