- Newbridge man thanks Welsh Ambulance Service team who saved his life after suffering four cardiac arrests
- Attempt to kidnap woman in ambulance thwarted
- Dr. Phil Hits Skateboarder with Car Ambulance Called
- Three suspended over birth of newborn in ambulance
- Ambulances filled with food
- Police: Man Steals Ambulance With Patient, Medic Onboard
- Air ambulance called to incident
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Scrapping police community support officers is short-sighted
- Refunds for tribunal fees is welcome news
- Axing Norfolk’s PCSOs will make the county a less safe place
- Figures reveal toll of asbestos in schools
- Violence towards staff in charities and housing associations must end, says UNISON
- Pay Up Now! – a serious campaign and it’s working, NEC hears
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.