- Ambulance costs around Australia: why is it free in some states and not others?
- More complaints raised over Ambulance Victoria's debt collection tactics
- Memoir Looks Back at Ambulance Attendant's Work in '60s NYC
- Services of ambulance employees terminated
- Ambulance driver helping terminally ill patient at Ninewells Hospital slapped with £100 parking fine
- Ambulance in accident while sending patient to HSB
- Air Ambulance called after lorry and pedestrian collision
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
- The Service celebrates seventy years of the NHS – and looks to the future
- Student inspired by paramedics who saved her
- No, a man didn’t actually give birth in our training session, but we did learn a lot!
- Football fans urged to be ‘team players’ while enjoying World Cup
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Goodbye to a truly inspirational activist
- Cutting Suffolk’s police community support officers risks public safety, says UNISON
- Older workers deserve access to training, says UNISON
- Plans to cut care workers’ pay on hold
- Blog: Thank you school support staff – without you schools couldn’t function
- When I went to Parliament and spoke up for care workers
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details