Labour Link Officer
- Failing ambulance service's contract with Bedfordshire Clinical Commissioning Group hangs in balance - Bedfordshire News
- Vandals graffiti ambulance while attending 999 call - Stoke Sentinel
- Family of ill teen secure loan to pay for air ambulance back to UK ... - Huddersfield Examiner
- South Central Ambulance Service sees patient transport delays - BBC - BBC News
- Name sought for air ambulance's new helicopter - Somerset Live
- M6 closed after two vehicles involved in crash: air ambulance lands ... - Birmingham Mail
- Warning after Bridgend man's eight-hour ambulance wait - BBC News
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Mike Jeram was a vital part of our union, and we will miss him
- The Sound of Public Services
- Glasgow janitors win pay rise as new school year starts
- Fighting for the right to nurse
- Patients and staff ‘paying the price’ for Theresa May’s premiership, says UNISON
- Blog: Theresa May has presided over a year of harm to our health service
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.