- Fatal Ambulance vs. Motorcycle Crash Closes McCarran over US 395
- Patient who 'froze to death after waiting 16 hours for ambulance' among 20 deaths blamed on long delays
- Girl rushed to CHEO by air ambulance after fall from horse
- 'A hard fought night': Fire destroys building, ambulance in Inuvik, NWT
- 'Everywhere, someone was screaming': Meet the people running Somalia's only public ambulance service
- Man found 'frozen to death' outside his home 16 hours after an ambulance was called
- Inquest told about ambulance errors after drunk father dies on wife's doorstep in Hayle
- Busiest night of the year for 999 ambulance staff in London
- While you're tucking into your turkey this Christmas, medics will be out saving lives
- Baby girl named after call handler who delivered her
- Extra ambulance crews on duty as Service braces itself for 'mad Friday'
- Archbishop praises ambulance service after 'year of atrocities'
Dear LAS UNISON Member, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. But it seems to me 2018 is here and nothing has changed, our call rate is still increasing beyond being funny and if we […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Former president tells delegates UNISON can help them achieve
- Remembering Irene Stacey – a stalwart of our union, and a friend
- President urges activists to strengthen the union
- Birmingham activist wins UNISON’s Nelson Mandela Award
- Prentis backs Labour leaders stand on bringing services back in house
- Blog: Solidarity with Birmingham home care workers
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.