Text Alert Letter
Ambulance trust to send occupied vehicles to new emergency calls theguardian.com/society/2018/s…
- Patient suffering from 'chest pains' on train was left waiting 90 minutes for ambulance
- Air ambulance lands at scene of 'serious incident' in Dagenham
- Effingham County board tables ambulance issue
- Crash involving an ambulance leaves one dead in King George
- Ambulance and semi involved in rollover crash in Paw Paw
- WATCH: EMS official accused of transporting alcohol under investigation for ambulance misuse
- MP 'Really Concerned' About Local Ambulance Service
- We welcome new law which will result in tougher sentences for those who assault the emergency services
- London Ambulance Service nominated as Trust of the Year
- We recognise the bravery of five year old boy who raised the alarm as his mum lay unconscious
- Taxi drivers get life-saving training for ambulance pilot scheme
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details