Recruitment Poster – EMD
- Bury ambulance crew 'did not take body to morgue'
- Tower's ambulance
- Man 'critical' after being hit by ambulance in Tiverton
- NHS crisis: 100000 waited 30 minutes in ambulance this winter
- Air ambulance called out after car hits fallen tree
- Newham residents can call new London Ambulance hotline to get prescriptions and advice
- South Korean capital to launch real-time ambulance location tracker
- Busiest night of the year for 999 ambulance staff in London
- While you're tucking into your turkey this Christmas, medics will be out saving lives
- Baby girl named after call handler who delivered her
- Extra ambulance crews on duty as Service braces itself for 'mad Friday'
- Archbishop praises ambulance service after 'year of atrocities'
Dear LAS UNISON Member, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. But it seems to me 2018 is here and nothing has changed, our call rate is still increasing beyond being funny and if we […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.