NHS Pay Award 2017 – Outcome of UNISON branch consultation
- Four casualties treated at Evercreech crash attended by police and ambulance crews - Somerset Live
- Man dies in fall from seventh floor of office block at Chiswick Business Park - Evening Standard
- Police investigate death at Flamefest sex festival in Tunbridge Wells - The Guardian
- Ambulance service in Ayrshire and Arran 'in meltdown' after losing string of staff leaving patients stranded for hours - Scottish Daily Record
- Air ambulance called after man injured in teambuilding day at pub - Bournemouth Echo
- Police and ambulance crews rush to incident in Sheffield city centre - The Star
- Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance is running a competition to help find a name for the new AW169 helicopter - Dorset Echo
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Mike Jeram was a vital part of our union, and we will miss him
- The Sound of Public Services
- Glasgow janitors win pay rise as new school year starts
- Fighting for the right to nurse
- Patients and staff ‘paying the price’ for Theresa May’s premiership, says UNISON
- Blog: Theresa May has presided over a year of harm to our health service
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.