Mind Blue Light Presidential Charity Leaflet
It is with great sadness that we have to inform you of the death of Dave Lamey this eve. Our thoughts are with his… lasunison.com/dave-lamey
- Marketfield Way in Redhill closed as air ambulance called - latest updates - Surrey Mirror
- Frequentis helps English Ambulance Trust transition to ESN - Government Computing Network
- Air ambulance carries man to hospital from Somerset Steam and Country Fair in Langport - Somerset Live
- Channel 4 show 999 What's Your Emergency we go behind the scenes with South Western Ambulance Service ... - Somerset Live
- Air ambulance's debut as boy (11) saved - Belfast Telegraph
- Boy breaks wrists and ankle after falling from sea wall in Cromer - Norfolk Eastern Daily Press
- Boy seriously injured in Castlewellan tractor incident - BBC News - BBC News
- Lone female paramedic assaulted while on duty
- Response to the Government's announcement on new ambulance service standards
- Advice on what to do after an acid attack
- Life-saving defibrillators rolled out across London thanks to emergency services partnership
- London Ambulance Service leads the way at Pride in London
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- EU citizens: UNISON returns to Parliament to defend members
- Boris: Stop ignoring human rights in Turkey
- Government must stop cutting police force jobs, says UNISON
- Higher education: Government urged to get a grip on vice chancellor salaries
- Pension age change another blow to public sector workers, says UNISON
- Extra NHS funding welcome but staff need to be paid properly, says UNISON
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.