BULLETINS ON NEW WEBSITE
- Ambulance personnel halt industrial action plan after legal action threat from HSE
- Woman taken to hospital by air ambulance after crash
- Some non-urgent calls to triple-0 will be referred to locum GPs
- NSW Ambulance triple-0 staff help reduce work stress with visits from therapy dogs
- North West Ambulance service supports call for CPR lessons in schools
- Ambulance turned into mobile crime unit
- Two injured in Banbridge 'serious' crash - Air Ambulance sent to scene
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
- The Service celebrates seventy years of the NHS – and looks to the future
- Student inspired by paramedics who saved her
- No, a man didn’t actually give birth in our training session, but we did learn a lot!
- Football fans urged to be ‘team players’ while enjoying World Cup
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- UNISON lawyer wins major human rights award
- UNISON responds to new health secretary’s plans for NHS
- The fight to save Chesterfield hospital
- Firefighting, in more ways than one
- Blog: Goodbye to a truly inspirational activist
- Cutting Suffolk’s police community support officers risks public safety, says UNISON
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details