Use this contact form to send a message to our Health & Safety Officer
Health & Safety Feedback Form
Justice restored – How UNISON BEAT THE GOVERNMENT in the battle over employment tribunal fees… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Former EMT Accused of Sexually Assaulting Teen in Ambulance
- Woman dies as auto, ambulance collide
- Man seriously injured as car hits wall on busy Walsall road
- Ex-ambulance crash driver appears at Skipton court
- Revealed – Thousands of ambulance hours wasted waiting at A&E
- Cornwall Air Ambulance lands in Penzance after woman is taken unwell
- 2 medics injured in ambulance crash in Baltimore
- Taxi drivers get life-saving training for ambulance pilot scheme
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
- The Service celebrates seventy years of the NHS – and looks to the future
- Student inspired by paramedics who saved her
- No, a man didn’t actually give birth in our training session, but we did learn a lot!
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Scottish NHS members vote for three-year pay deal
- UNISON makes call for proper careers advice in England and Wales
- UNISON and National Police Chiefs’ Council to tackle worrying levels of sexual harassment
- Do you know a health hero and want to make sure they’re recognised?
- Yorkshire hospitals strike called off after trust halts privatisation plan
- Coming soon: service group executive by-elections
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details