Justice restored – How UNISON BEAT THE GOVERNMENT in the battle over employment tribunal fees… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Building the 'Simbulance': An Ambulance Simulator
- 3 To Do: Ambulance service informational pizza party
- Air ambulance lifts child to hospital following traffic accident
- Gold Cross Ambulance works to decrease response time to cardiac calls
- Applications open for state fire truck, ambulance loan programs
- Decatur ambulance service not making response time code specifications
- Lack of staff, old technology concerns at ministry-operated ambulance dispatch
- Taxi drivers get life-saving training for ambulance pilot scheme
- We thank the public for their support after one of our vehicles was vandalised
- The Service celebrates seventy years of the NHS – and looks to the future
- Student inspired by paramedics who saved her
- No, a man didn’t actually give birth in our training session, but we did learn a lot!
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- UNISON makes call for proper careers advice in England and Wales
- UNISON and National Police Chiefs’ Council to tackle worrying levels of sexual harassment
- Do you know a health hero and want to make sure they’re recognised?
- Yorkshire hospitals strike called off after trust halts privatisation plan
- Coming soon: service group executive by-elections
- Pension costs – are they transparent enough?
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details