Dear LAS UNISON Member, Hope you had a lovely Christmas and a Happy New Year. But it seems to me 2018 is here and nothing has changed, our call rate is still increasing beyond being funny and if we […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- You can help inform future social housing policy
- Blog: A strong record of organising in the housing sector
- UNISON to negotiate pay and conditions for staff at one of the UK’s largest housing associations
- Government pay policies are pushing children into poverty, says TUC
- UNISON members show some BIG love
- Patient transport members vote on industrial action over two-tier workforce
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.