Eric Roberts, Branch Secretary LAS UNISON
The Industrial Action Ballot due this week has been postponed to allow more talks between the Union and the National Ambulance Employers.
More information will be available next week.
At the moment this is a postponement of the ballot, and not a cancellation.
Annex E Industrial Action Ballot Update
Britain fell for a neoliberal con trick – even the IMF says so | Aditya Chakrabortty theguardian.com/commentisfree/…
- NHS has spent '£235000000 on private ambulances over last three years'
- No ambulance for 3.5 lakh commuters on Diva station near Mumbai
- Search Still On For Driver Who Slammed Into Ambulance In Hartford
- Air ambulance called as A529 closed due to serious accident
- Little girl thanks East Midlands Ambulance Service crew after falling from her pony
- Air ambulance lands at Hawkinge Community Centre
- Video: Ambulance involved in rollover crash in Hartford
- We reveal encouraging new first aid stats and urge people to mark Restart a Heart Day by learning how to save a life
- World Mental Health Day 2018 – providing patients with the right care to meet and support their needs
- Ambulance services announce new partnership to improve efficiency and share best practice
- Poll of Londoners shows confidence in our service but some misunderstandings of what ambulances should be used for
- We thank Millwall football fans and Rainworth ŠKODA dealership for their generosity after damaged ambulance car is repaired
UNISON turns 25!
LASUNISON.COM – 15 Years Online
This year marks lots of anniversaries. The NHS is celebrating 70 years, UNISON is 25 years old, the service scheduling department is 20 years and the LAS UNISON Branch website is celebrating 15 […]
- Changes to the way universal credit is introduced are a sensible move, says UNISON
- European unions call for solidarity with Glasgow women
- Further education cuts threaten sustainability of UK businesses, says UNISON
- Staff with caring responsibilities need supporting at work, says UNISON
- NEC gears up for growth
- HCPC seeks new chair of the council
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details