Eric Roberts, Branch Secretary LAS UNISON
The Industrial Action Ballot due this week has been postponed to allow more talks between the Union and the National Ambulance Employers.
More information will be available next week.
At the moment this is a postponement of the ballot, and not a cancellation.
Annex E Industrial Action Ballot Update
- San Joaquin ambulances help return vets displaced by NorCal fires
- Labrador Ambulance Service contract terminated by health minister
- Ambulance company accuses competitor of cutting brakes
- Pensioner lies in agony for 2 hours waiting for ambulance
- MVD to suspend licence of driver for blocking ambulance
- Air ambulance at scene of M4 crash
- Air ambulance mission to help councillor who suffered suspected heart attack to feature on TV
A Chair’s blog….no not a chair chair, a Branch Chair
Tough times Is been a busy few days for me but not anywhere near as busy as it has been for others in our capital city. All in all some pretty tough times lately. Let me introduce myself, my name is […]
Tweets from UNISON and the Branch
- Scrapping police community support officers is short-sighted
- Refunds for tribunal fees is welcome news
- Axing Norfolk’s PCSOs will make the county a less safe place
- Figures reveal toll of asbestos in schools
- Violence towards staff in charities and housing associations must end, says UNISON
- Pay Up Now! – a serious campaign and it’s working, NEC hears
Subscribe via Email
Get the latest news delivered straight to your mobile phone via text message.
Just text the word 'MEMBERS'
Followed by Your Full Name
to 0774 887 5735
Click here for full details
This site is currently in beta.
Report any issues via our contact form.